He That Has Ears To Hear, Let Him Hear ( Matthew 11:15-30)
Home - About - Faq's - Contact/Subscribe - Op-Ed's - Search - Donate -
Donald J. Trump
Donald Trump: Election Fraud Speech on December 2, 2020
Trumps' Top Ten Triumphs (Issues & Insights I & I Editorial Board January 21, 2021) - ...More than any other president of recent memory, Trump fought hard for average working Americans. And contrary to the epithets thrown at him by his far-left detractors in the Democratic Party, his policies helped low-income and minority Americans most of all.
1. Slashed taxes on individuals and businesses As an earlier administration said, “It’s the economy, stupid.” As much as anything, Trump’s growth-boosting $1.9 trillion in tax cuts and doubling of the child tax credit led to the bottom-up growth of our economy, as unemployment rates plunged for African-Americans, Asian-Americans, Hispanics and women, and poverty rates plummeted to an all-time low in 2019, before COVID-19 struck. The bottom 20% of incomes posted a 16%-plus rise, the largest ever for those on the bottom rungs of the economic ladder.
Yes, Wall Street and Silicon Valley moguls made out well as stocks boomed. But so did average Americans, especially the middle class. More than half of all Americans now own stock, a fact that’s lost on those who curse the stock market and “tax cuts for the rich.” By the way, the top income earners were the only group to pay more to Uncle Sam under the Trump tax cuts. And income inequality under Trump fell, after rising during Obama’s eight years in office.
2. Forged peace in the Mideast The big media have tried to pretend that Trump’s unorthodox but astoundingly successful peace deals don’t exist. But it’s no accident that Trump has already been nominated — twice — for the Nobel Peace Prize. He deserves it. This year, thanks almost entirely to Trump’s efforts under the “Abraham Accords,” Israel has normalized diplomatic ties with four Arab League members: Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Sudan and Morocco. Jordan and Egypt already have ties. Terrorist sponsor Iran, meanwhile, has never been more isolated and on the defensive than it is now, thanks to Trump’s pulling out of President Barack Obama’s phony “nuclear deal” with Tehran’s mullahs. And while the terrorist group ISIS still exists, it has effectively been neutered, a shell of its former self, pushed out of nearly all its strongholds in Syria and Iraq.
3. Created Operation Warp Speed. The Chinese virus hit the U.S. hard. It’s now clear that China’s communist regime downplayed the deadly virus outbreak early, leading to the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus that official data show has killed 400,000 Americans. Trump was ridiculed and berated for daring to think he could push the creation of a new, effective vaccine within the remaining months of his term. Yet, as Bloomberg noted on Wednesday “Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health care workers, and so far 16.3 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally … In the last week, an average of 806,716 doses per day were administered.” The vaccine critics were dead wrong, and Trump’s push may well end up saving hundreds of thousands of lives in coming years.
4. Deregulated the nation’s economy. It’s not sexy. But Trump promised to cut two regulations for every new one proposed. He beat even that estimate, cutting eight regulations for every one added. If you think that doesn’t matter, consider this: Regulations currently cost the economy nearly $2 trillion a year, or about $14,000 a year for every U.S. household Trump’s rule-cutting saved the average American household an average of $3,100 a year
5. Got rid of Obamacare’s “individual mandate”. By far the most odious element of Obama’s first step toward socialized medicine was its requirement that all Americans must buy health insurance. For the first time ever, the U.S. government forced its citizens to purchase something, whether they wanted it or not. This part of the 2010 bill was clearly unconstitutional, as a federal appeals court ruled late last year. Americans are, for now, safe from being forced to buy insurance policies they don’t want. At least, that is, until the new Democratic administration begins its push for Medicare for All, or some other nationalized health care scheme.
6. Restored Supreme Court balance. By naming three new justices, Trump assured Americans that the court’s days of rulings based on politics and ideology, not the Constitution, are over. At least for the foreseeable future. Trump’s three Supreme Court nominees, Neil Gorsuch Brett Kavanaugh Amy Coney Barrett are all strong constitutionalists who have sterling reputations for fairness and non-political legal decision making. “A judge must apply the law as written. Judges are not policymakers,” Barrett said during her nomination hearings in the Senate, a fitting description for all Trump’s choices. That includes the more than 230 judges he appointed to the federal bench.
7. Forced NATO to reform. Trump pushed NATO members to live up to their commitments to spend at least 2% of their GDP on defense, part of a 2014 deal that came after years of NATO countries shirking their duty to pull their own weight in the military alliance. In Trump’s first year in office, just four of the 30 NATO members met the 2% floor. Today, 10 do, and more will increase spending by $400 billion by 2024. By demanding NATO to keep its promises, Trump likely saved the West’s main military alliance.
8. Encouraged U.S. energy independence. By encouraging fracking and approving the Keystone XL pipeline, Trump set off an energy boom. And he did something that no one thought possible just four years ago: He made the U.S. energy independent for the first time in 70 years, meaning we would no longer be held hostage to unstable petro-powers and the vagaries of foreign energy supplies. Fracking enabled the U.S. to boost its output of natural gas, with many major utilities now using the cheap, clean source of energy instead of coal and other major sources of carbon dioxide emissions. The result: the U.S. is one of the only major countries whose CO2 emissions are plunging, with output now at the lowest levels since 1985
9. Reformed immigration and built the border wall. Despite being called a “racist” and “fascist” and “anti-immigrant,” Trump has now built more than 450 miles of wall to restore control of our nation’s borders against illegal entrants into the U.S., including gang members, smugglers and drug dealers. As journalist Deroy Murdock recently noted, “federal apprehensions and encounters on the U.S.-Mexico border have plunged from 977,509 in fiscal year 2019 to 458,088 in fiscal year 2020 — down 53.1% A blow to Mexico? Not according to a recent Reuters headline: Mexico’s Lopez Obrador says Trump helped Mexico.
10. Withdrew from the Paris Climate Deal. The U.S. is the only major country actually living up to the Paris Climate Accords’ steep cuts in CO2 emissions. But the deal is still a bad one, since it commits the U.S. and other major industrial nations to shrink their economies over the long run to meet arbitrary CO2 limits in the future. Meanwhile, fast-growing countries such as China and India have few binding requirements on their emissions. The result: Those two countries, with more than a third of the world’s population, continue to spew CO2. This year China’s coal use surged above 2015 levels, undercutting climate pledges, according to a news report out this week. Biden’s plan to rejoin the Paris deal will only bolster China and hamstring the U.S. going forward. It’s a climate-based “America last” policy.
Steve Hilton: Trump-haters hype up a recession
while the real economy is booming (August 19, 2019)
- ...President Trump made the economic case for his re-election in
classic style the other night during his rally in New Hampshire. "You
have no choice but to vote for me because your 401(k)s will be down the
tubes," He said. "Everything's gonna be down the tubes. So whether you
love me or hate me, you got to vote for me."
...Last week, they got the whole world in a panic for no good reason. Thanks
a lot, guys. (And yes, they are mostly guys.) They hear a rumor, massively
overreact to a single piece of data, push some buttons and then follow each
other like demented sheep. ...So actually, the Wall Street idiots and the establishment state media
literally could cause a recession just by going on about it. The smartest thing
I heard last week on fear of recession came from Brian Moynihan, CEO of Bank of
America -- someone who probably knows what he's talking about. He blamed
international factors for the turmoil in the financial markets and pointed out
some basic facts about the real economy. "The average worker is working, getting paid more," Moynihan said. "That's
going to translate into good credit performance on the consumer side. The real
risk for the U.S. economy is if the consumers slow down." The most important point Moynihan made was when he said this: "We have
nothing to fear about a recession right now except for fear of a recession." That is exactly right. We must not let the panicky wall street
wheeler-dealers and the Trump-hating establishment state media talk us into a
recession. We must keep the focus on the real economy, not the fake economy. Consumer spending is two-thirds of the economy -- and guess what, in July, it
didn't go down, it went up. As the Wall Street Journal noted on Friday: "The
robust report -- the strongest reading since March -- is a positive signal for
the U.S. economy." The United States' largest employer, Walmart -- its latest sales were not
down, but up. It revised its profit forecast not down, but up. Forecasting firm,
Macroeconomic Advisors, just revised its economic growth projections -- no, not
down, but up. And the Atlanta Fed just revised its economic growth projections
-- again, not down, but up. In the real economy, the Trump administration's pro-enterprise agenda is
working. Lower taxes and less regulation gave businesses the confidence to
invest. That means more innovation and higher worker productivity. That means
more jobs are created, and workers are paid more because they're producing more.
The latest jobs report saw 164,000 jobs added in July, bringing the labor force
to 163.4 million - a record high. With President Trump, we have the lowest unemployment for 50 years, and the
lowest on record for African-American and Hispanic workers. And just published
-- the lowest summer youth unemployment in 53 years. Yes, the lowest since 1966.
...Last week, they got the whole world in a panic for no good reason. Thanks a lot, guys. (And yes, they are mostly guys.) They hear a rumor, massively overreact to a single piece of data, push some buttons and then follow each other like demented sheep.
...So actually, the Wall Street idiots and the establishment state media literally could cause a recession just by going on about it. The smartest thing I heard last week on fear of recession came from Brian Moynihan, CEO of Bank of America -- someone who probably knows what he's talking about. He blamed international factors for the turmoil in the financial markets and pointed out some basic facts about the real economy.
"The average worker is working, getting paid more," Moynihan said. "That's going to translate into good credit performance on the consumer side. The real risk for the U.S. economy is if the consumers slow down."
The most important point Moynihan made was when he said this: "We have nothing to fear about a recession right now except for fear of a recession."
That is exactly right. We must not let the panicky wall street wheeler-dealers and the Trump-hating establishment state media talk us into a recession. We must keep the focus on the real economy, not the fake economy.
Consumer spending is two-thirds of the economy -- and guess what, in July, it didn't go down, it went up. As the Wall Street Journal noted on Friday: "The robust report -- the strongest reading since March -- is a positive signal for the U.S. economy."
The United States' largest employer, Walmart -- its latest sales were not down, but up. It revised its profit forecast not down, but up. Forecasting firm, Macroeconomic Advisors, just revised its economic growth projections -- no, not down, but up. And the Atlanta Fed just revised its economic growth projections -- again, not down, but up.
In the real economy, the Trump administration's pro-enterprise agenda is working. Lower taxes and less regulation gave businesses the confidence to invest. That means more innovation and higher worker productivity. That means more jobs are created, and workers are paid more because they're producing more. The latest jobs report saw 164,000 jobs added in July, bringing the labor force to 163.4 million - a record high.
With President Trump, we have the lowest unemployment for 50 years, and the lowest on record for African-American and Hispanic workers. And just published -- the lowest summer youth unemployment in 53 years. Yes, the lowest since 1966.
I’ll take Trump any day - By Katie Windmueller (December 31, 2020)
What has Trump done in the past four years?
o The “arrogant” man in the White House brokered two Middle East peace accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
o The “buffoon” in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in foreign war since Eisenhower.
o The “racist” in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population.
o The “buffoon” in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
o The “fool” in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan and threatening the West Coast of the U.S.
o The “xenophobe” in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the U.S. and revived the economy.
o The “clown” in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court justices who believe in the rights of the unborn and close to 300 federal judges.
o This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
o The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID vaccine which will be available soon. And yet we still don’t have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
I’ll take the “clown” any day. I want a strong leader. Call me a chump, a racist, or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care. God bless Donald Trump, the most unappreciated president in U.S. history.
Trump - Acts of Kindness (Source unknown) Since the media has failed so miserably at reporting the truth about Trump, I decided to put together some of the acts of kindness he's committed over three decades which has gone virtually unnoticed or fallen on deaf ears.
In 1986, Trump prevented the foreclosure of Annabell Hill's family farm after her husband committed suicide. Trump personally phoned down to the auction to stop the sale of her home and offered the widow money. Trump decided to take action after he saw Hill's pleas for help in news reports.
In 1988, a commercial airline refused to fly Andrew Ten, a sick Orthodox Jewish child with a rare illness, across the country to get medical care because he had to travel with an elaborate life-support system. His grief-stricken parents contacted Trump for help and he didn't hesitate to send his own plane to take the child from Los Angeles to New York so he could get his treatment.
In 1991, 200 Marines who served in Operation Desert Storm spent time at Camp
Lejune in North Carolina before they were scheduled to return home to their
families. However, the Marines were told that a mistake had been made and an
aircraft would not be able to take them home on their scheduled departure date.
When Trump got wind of this, he sent his plane to make two trips from North
Carolina to Miami to safely return the Gulf War Marines to their loved ones.
In 1995, a motorist stopped to help Trump after the limo he was traveling in got a flat tire. Trump asked the Good Samaritan how he could repay him for his help. All the man asked for was a bouquet of flowers for his wife. A few weeks later Trump sent the flowers with a note that read: We've paid off your mortgage.
In 1996, Trump filed a lawsuit against the city of Palm Beach, Florida, accusing the town of discriminating against his Mar-a-Lago resort club because it allowed Jews and blacks. Abraham Foxman, who as the Anti-Defamation League Director at the time, said Trump put the light on Palm Beach not on the beauty and the glitter, but on its seamier side of discrimination. Foxman also noted that Trump's charge had a trickle-down effect because other clubs followed his lead and began admitting Jews and blacks.
In 2000, Maury Povich featured a little girl named Megan who struggled with Brittle Bone Disease on his show and Trump happened to be watching. Trump said the little girl's story and positive attitude touched his heart. So he contacted Maury and gifted the little girl and her family with a very generous check.
In 2008, after Jennifer Hudson's family members were tragically murdered in Chicago , Trump put the Oscar-winning actress and her family up at his Windy City hotel for free. In addition to that, Trump's security took extra measures to ensure Hudson and her family members were safe during such a difficult time.
In 2013, New York bus driver Darnell Barton spotted a woman close to the edge of a bridge staring at the traffic below as he drove by. He stopped the bus, got out and put his arm around the woman and saved her life by convincing her to not jump. When Trump heard about this story, he sent the hero bus driver a check simply because he believed his good deed deserved to be rewarded.
In 2014, Trump gave $25,000 to Sgt. Andrew Tamoressi after he spent seven months in a Mexican jail for accidentally crossing the US-Mexico border. President Barack Obama couldn't even be bothered to make one phone call to assist with the United States Marine's release; however, Trump opened his pocketbook to help this serviceman get back on his feet.
In 2016, Melissa Consin Young attended a Trump rally and tearfully thanked Trump for changing her life. She said she proudly stood on stage with Trump as Miss Wisconsin USA in 2005. However, years later she found herself struggling with an incurable illness and during her darkest days, she explained that she received a handwritten letter from Trump telling her she's the bravest woman, I know. She said the opportunities that she got from Trump and his organizations ultimately provided her Mexican-American son with a full-ride to college.
Lynne Patton, a black female executive for the Trump Organization, released a statement in 2016 defending her boss against accusations that he's a racist and a bigot. She tearfully revealed how she's struggled with substance abuse and addiction for years. Instead of kicking her to the curb, she said the Trump Organization and his entire family loyally stood by her through immensely difficult times.
Donald Trump's kindness knows no bounds and his generosity has and continues to touch the lives of people from every sex, race, and religion. When Trump sees someone in need, he wants to help. Two decades ago, Oprah asked Trump in a TV interview if he'd ever run for president. He said: "If it got so bad, I would never want to rule it out totally because I really am tired of seeing what's happening with this country.'" That day has come. Trump sees that America is in need and he wants to help. How unthinkable! On the other hand, have you ever heard of Hillary or Obama ever doing such things with their own resources? Now that's really unthinkable! Might be worth passing on!!!
Just shows we hired the right guy. If Hollywood , the liberals and the media ever STOP harassing him, Trump will have time to do many more positive things for our country....the good ole United States of America!!
PS ~ To those who are already Fact Checking, don't bother . . . already did
it, and all the stories are TRUE!
The Liberal, progressive, socialists want to destroy this guy. The same mindset crucified Jesus.
Trump for We the People
Posted by "Follow the White Rabbit"
Trump through the years 1986 to 2016
Trump through the years 1986 to 2016
Back to America's Christian Heritage Index
Home | About | Search | Contact